Our Newsletter – August 2012
In this August edition of the Cascadian Monthly:
- Drafting Cascadia: Mapping the Geography of the Pacific Northwest - by Adam Rothstein
- Interview with David McCloskey at the Oregon County Fair, July 13th 2012 – By Paul E. Nelson
- The Cascadia Bowl: A Proposal – by Nate Jenson
- 7th Regional Cascadia Geography Mini-Conference Announced
- The Republic of Cascadia: A Brief Timeline and History of Independence – Brandon Letsinger
- July in Pictures
- This Month in Cascadian History: August
- Cascadia Updates:
Upcoming Cascadia Speakout!| Chapter Updates | Cascadia Now! Facebook, Twitter and Reddit Milestones | The Bioregion of Cascadia, New Interview Available | Cascadia Banner Drop | New Memetics of Cascadia class: The Colors of Revolution |
- News from Around the Pacific Northwest:
Northern Lights Visible throughout the Northwest | Cascadia: Where even the Ocean are Caffeinated | First Comprehensive Earthquake Study on the Cascadia Subduction Zone
Anyone should feel free to download, print and distribute as they see fit.
The Cascadia Monthly newsletter is a free monthly newsletter. We have a completely open submission policy and welcome any and all articles related to Cascadia and the Pacific Northwest, though we ask that they not be politically affiliated. Articles that violate our mission statement will also likely not be included.
Submit related Cascadia content, pictures, articles, events or contributions to our editor Adam Munson at