Our Newsletter – September 2012
In this September edition of the Cascadia Monthly:
- CascadiaNow as a Social Movement - by Brandon Letsinger and Michael Hodges
- Towards a Politics of Yes – by Michael Hodges
- Wild Identity: A Biocultural Relationship – by Eric Seitz
- A Cheers to Cascadia – by Brandon Letsinger
- Five Rings After the Cold War: Cascadian Olympians and a Horizontal Comradeship – by Nate Jensen
- A Cascadian Space Needle: Callout for Designs
- Fans Organizing Cascadian Soccer Federation
- August in Pictures
- Must See YouTube Videos of August
- Must Read Book Blurbs
- This Month in Cascadian History: September – by Alex DeVeito
- Cascadia Updates:
Massive Portland TIFO | Cascadia Speakup | Cascadia Flags Sellout | Portland Timbers, your army needs you! | Welcome to Cascadia! by Miss Vancouver | New Cascadia Scarf Design
- News from Around the Pacific Northwest
First Non-Profit Pub in the US opens in Portand | Redmond Rocketeers Celebrate the Success of Mars Landing | Scientists Report – Cascadia likely to break off/form independent land mass in near future | Columbia River Identified in New Federal Initiative | Strongest Perseid Meteor Shower of 2012
Anyone should feel free to download, print and distribute as they see fit.
A big thanks to our layout editor Vickie Phelps and Adam Munson.
The Cascadia Monthly newsletter is a free monthly newsletter. We have a completely open submission policy and welcome any and all articles related to Cascadia and the Pacific Northwest, though we ask that they not be politically affiliated. Articles that violate our mission statement will also likely not be included.
Submit related Cascadia content, pictures, articles, events or contributions to our editor Adam Munson at